Booost.....

My Uncle mentioned this product to me called Booost...
I was very shocked that it contains 99% Pure Oxygen! and I just  found the whole concept very intriguing....

So I contacted @MikeBooost Who is kindly sending me one through the post to try out for myself!

So in the mean time, how does it work I hear you ask!
About Booost; 

"Booost, used alongside regular training, may improve performance or aid recovery after exercise.

Oxygen is the single most important substance to life.  All-natural Booost Oxygen can help fight oxygen deficiency with no caffeine and no calories!

Oxygen deficiency symptoms include fatigue, stress, loss of energy, jet lag, and lack of focus and can be caused by physical activity, stress, poor air quality, travel, toxins and many other factors"

Booost - For Winners


At first sight I thought it may be a bit of a Fad, But when I dug deeper (with some help from my own Biology background!) I found that actually; I think this is a pretty cool product!
Because when we're exercising we respire at a faster rate = a higher demand for Oxygen, which causes us to breath deeper and heavier to try and compensate for the extra need.....So if  I have 99% oxygen in a can, in my hand.....then my oxygen debt can be repaid...instantly?
The oxygen literally feeds our muscles, so we can work harder, for longer. Reducing the build up of lactic acid causes the burning sensation is your muscles when your working to your optimum level.

Not only does it reduce lactic acid, and improve your performance during the activity, it also claims to reduce recovery time...

It's a fairly simple concept, with hopefully fantastic results...

So, I will test it out on my next workout and Football match.

I'm excited to see the results!

If you fancy trying it out Click here
Laura 
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Watch this space!

About Me

Ambitious 19 year old who is Curious about anything and everything...

About

Follow on Bloglovin